hello kitty and sanrio things :)

  • . pRinceSs hArmOny star * ..
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      Hey everyone!

      It has been a while since i have been in a sanrio club - i miss it!
      i just wanted to tell everyone that i have two auctions on ebay at
      the moment for sanrio things, and if these go well i also have
      chococat, more HK, landry, pekkle, kerropi, kuririn, purin...
      stationary, stamps, stickers and a HK bag too.

      so, if you like hello kitty or little twin stars, check out my
      auctions, please please :)

      http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&rd=1&item=5949506598&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

      http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&rd=1&item=5949503408&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

      and please email me if you would like to know what other things i
      might be selling! i am only selling because i decided after 8 years i
      need to concentrate on collecting only one thing, or two things ;)
      but i love my collection and take great care and pride in it.

      oh and i have HEAPS of morning glory and san x :D

      talk soon and have a bright and sparkerlee dayee!

      bianca :)

      xharmonystarx on ebay
      sparkerleestar on aim