i like to be wacked in the face by cock

  • overweight_luvs_dik1
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2004
      is there a man that thinks women should be whacked in the face by a thick cock before being force fed down her throat. gosh, i wish there was a man with a cock big enough to choke me or my pussy shake from its power. if you have cock that big then look me up on my casual sex finder site under "fuckmethenleave" please!!!
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • overweight_luvs_dik1
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2004
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2004