Hey people, I finally got a raise :)

  • boni-greenslade796@komeoverhere.info
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 9:56 PM
      Hey guys, just wanted to send out a tip to everyone here who, like I was about a month ago, looking for a better way to earn some real cheese. Around 4 weeks back I gave these guys a call 888-701-3877 and so far in the last two weeks ive earnt more than $3500 workin from my bedroom :) Just want to say I greatly recommend them, they are really friendly and helpful.