New file uploaded to janeausten2

  • janeausten2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the janeausten2
      group.

      File : /Questionnaire on your attitudes towards Jane Austen..doc
      Uploaded by : lunah_0 <daydy@...>
      Description : Hi, I'm an Austrian student and do an online survey on the British' attitudes towards Jane Austen. Thus, if you are British and wanna help me please fill in this questionnaire and send it back to daydy@... This survey is part of my thesis and thus very important to me. Thanks in advance for your help :-))) Cu, byeeeeeeeeee. Sil

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      lunah_0 <daydy@...>