New file uploaded to janeausten2

  • janeausten2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the janeausten2
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : kyeradots <kyeradots@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      kyeradots <kyeradots@...>
    • janeausten2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7 3:15 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the janeausten2
        group.

        File : /Questionnaire on your attitudes towards Jane Austen..doc
        Uploaded by : lunah_0 <daydy@...>
        Description : Hi, I'm an Austrian student and do an online survey on the British' attitudes towards Jane Austen. Thus, if you are British and wanna help me please fill in this questionnaire and send it back to daydy@... This survey is part of my thesis and thus very important to me. Thanks in advance for your help :-))) Cu, byeeeeeeeeee. Sil

        lunah_0 <daydy@...>