Re: Darcy's story?

  • SusChisum
    Message 1 of 87 , Feb 1, 2002
      Heather.... I read Darcy's Story and really
      enjoyed it. At first, I thought since I knew where it was
      going (basically) that it might be boring...but not so!
      The part where he has all he can do not to touch her
      in his London house (with her Dad and his sister in
      the next room) was really a sensual bit. I prefer
      this to anything else I have read about P&P.<br>Susan
    • SusChisum
      Message 87 of 87 , Feb 1, 2002
        When? Where? This sounds absolutely fun! <br>Susan