Dating on the net? It works! Really

  • monika-overfelt880@sbliopo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
      Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.simplefuneasy.info/yegd is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!
    • monika-overfelt880@sbliopo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
        Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.easytojoinandchat.info/gzph is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!