Amazing Set of Jane Austen Books

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi fellow group members!

      I wanted to let you know I'm selling a bunch of books in my Jane
      Austen collection. Many of them are rare and have beautiful pictures
      by the Brock brothers. If interested, you can search on www.ebay.com
      by my name carlapc, or the item number for one of the books is:
      6542043447. Please click on my other auctions to see my other great
      Austen books!

      And if you haven't seen the trailer for the new "Pride and Prejudice"
      movie, it's on www.imdb.com. It looks promising!

      Jason