First two chapters

  • suschisum
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      Whenever you're ready...we can discuss the first two chapters of
      Persuasion. It is mostly "set-up" and helps with characterization.

      Susan
    • Beatrice
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
        Yah, I did seem to be mostly descriptions. But they
        were really good descriptions. I'm going to have to
        re-read the beginng chapters again, because I lost the
        book, and have only just found it again. But I don't
        work tomorrow, so I should be discussion ready by
        tomorrow!!

        Beatrice