Membership in this group is now restricted

  • signorile
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2007
      Very, very unfortunatly, due to virtually all new members and posts
      being SPAM related, I have had to change the membership of this group
      to Restricted. This means that I must approve all membership requests.

      If this becomes a problem with too many SPAMMERS trying to get in, I
      will sadly CLOSE this group to future membership, and set up a private
      place where the current members, and persons they recommend only, can
      join.

      I am not happy about having to do this, but SPAM has made the Internet
      a not-so-friendly place to hang out any longer.

      Say thanks to all the SPAMMERS who have nothing better to do with
      their pathetic lives than ruin the freedom of others.

      Jim