Welcome Dr. S. Pelican

  • signorile
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      A hearty welcome to Dr. S. Pelican, who I know well, even though he
      has reached the ripe age of 126 - but being those are in Pelican
      years -- well, he could be other than that age. But actually he is
      ageless since because of the look and color of his cellar stairs, he
      has had to live in the attic for so very long...

      Ya had to be there.

      Jim