A new website dealing with Finnegans Wake

  • fweet2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      Hello,

      This is a one-time announcement of a new website launched today and
      dealing with Finnegans Wake, sent to selected Joycean mailing lists.

      Briefly, quoting from its home page:
      "This site houses a collection of over 71,000 notes related to James
      Joyce's last work, Finnegans Wake, amassed from numerous written
      sources. This site also houses a search engine to allow you to search
      the entire collection."

      The site's address is: http://www.fweet.org

      Please feel free to visit the site, review it, bookmark it, notify
      others of it, enjoy it, dislike it, ignore it, or whatever. Please note
      that the site is barely in its infancy; in order to run, it first has to
      learn to walk, and while doing so may inadvertently fall a few times -
      not to worry, it has well-padded buns.

      As this email is sent to several mailing lists, you may receive more
      than one copy of this announcement, for which I apologise.

      P.S. I am unable to subscribe to FWAKE-L, so no email is sent to it.

      Ta,
      Raphael