Hi.

  • vanomatic
    Message 1 of 370 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi. I'm new to the club, wonder if anyone has
      ever seen "Jimmy the Gent?" I can never find it on
      video, or at theater revivals of Cagney films. It's
      short, early talkie, supposed to be really funny. And
      while I'm here, my all time favorite Cagney movie is
      "Footlight Parade" (1933). See it if you haven't!!
    • kimmybeach_2000
      Message 370 of 370 , Jan 27, 2002
        it's called time of your life<br><br>kimmy