Pat O'Brien's?

  • rightho
    Message 1 of 370 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hey folks - I happened to pick up a guide to the
      city of New Orleans today at the library, and flipping
      through, I came across what is apparently a nightclub
      called "Pat O'Brien's", on St. Peter St. Does anybody
      have any idea if this was the REAL Pat O'Brien (i.e.
      the one in movies like "Angels With Dirty Faces" with
      Jimmy), or some other Pat O'Brien?
    • kimmybeach_2000
      Message 370 of 370 , Jan 27, 2002
        it's called time of your life<br><br>kimmy