Jamboree 2002

  • homebody372001
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2001
      Hi Everyone! Just wanted to know, "Is anyone kind
      of afraid to attend the 2002 Jamboree since the
      Sept.11th tragedy? I am. I wonder if everything is still a
      GO for 2002? I have had plans since Jamboree 2001(
      cause I couldn't go this year) to attend 2002. But
      man....that is about 10,000 to 20,000 people that attend. I'm
      kinda afraid to leave my family for that period of
      time. Anyone else feel the same?
    • r_peggs
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
        WE WILL BE THERE ALL WEEK