Re: [jallist] 16f872?

  • wouter van ooijen & floortje hanneman
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2000
      > ( I hope is not ADA style...)

      I have formed a committee consisting of me, myself and I.
      We meet dayly...
      (note: no answer on the 'how long will it take' question)
      Wouter
    • Vasile Surducan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2000
        On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, wouter van ooijen & floortje hanneman wrote:

        > > ( I hope is not ADA style...)
        >
        > I have formed a committee consisting of me, myself and I.
        > We meet dayly...
        > (note: no answer on the 'how long will it take' question)

        m, mm, mmm, ha, ha-ha, haa-haa !
        The answer for last questions is: let it take as much as you wish if that
        make you happy !
        But I'm not too happy now... What do you say:
        Can I minimize the code lenght if I change the hd44780 library ? I've
        used that library intensive for a multi screen display. I think a busy
        routine will take less memory than actual one wich has a lot of delays.
        Of course another pic pin must be used for read/write option.
        Someone made already this job ? [ i don't wait for a positive answer...]
        Vasile