OTH Re: [jallist] Re: jallist@yahoogroups.com

  • Eur van Andel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:50:40 -0800, "George" <alksdjfhhfiuebfhiau@...>
      wrote:

      >"The underlying problem for the West is not Islamic
      >fundamentalism. It is Islam, a different civilisation whose
      >people are convinced of the superiority of their culture
      >and are obsessed with the inferiority of the
      >power."
      The problem with islam is that there has been no reformation and no
      enlightenment and that the Koran is still in 7-th century arabic, which almost
      no-one can read anymore.

      The most fundamentalistic country (Saudi Arabia) has the most oil and therefore
      the most fundamental movement, wahhabism, has become the mainstream religion.
      19 of the 20 hijackers on 9/11 had the Saudi nationality.

      Furthermore, the Koran has been badly translated and badly interpreted. There
      was never a scientific translation which was accepted by Islam. A notorious
      mistake are the "virgins" in paradise, which are in fact grapes.

      Sorry for this. I'll talk about PIC's and JAL in the next posting.

      --
      Ir. E.E. van Andel, Fine Wire Heat Exchangers, Fiwihex B.V. www.fiwihex.com
      Wierdensestraat 74, NL-7604 BK Almelo, The Netherlands eur@...