RE: [jallist] JALcc

  • Ian Forse
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 1, 2003
      Happy New Year to everybody.

      I use the Microsoft calculator (from Accessories) in Scientific mode.

      Regards

      Ian
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 22, 2003
        Stef

        Would it be possible to have a comment add and comment remove feature. (As
        per UltraEdit) i.e. select text then comment add would put "-- " in front of
        each line in JAL code. I guess that could be in options so that other
        languages could be used i.e. // in C.

        Regards

        Ian
        ---
      • Stef
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 22, 2003
          Ian Forse wrote:

          >Stef
          >
          >Would it be possible to have a comment add and comment remove feature. (As
          >per UltraEdit) i.e. select text then comment add would put "-- " in front of
          >each line in JAL code. I guess that could be in options so that other
          >languages could be used i.e. // in C.

          Ian, V0.23 has it !!
          (use right mouse button)
          Stef

          >Regards
          >
          >Ian
          >---

        • Ian Forse
          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 22, 2003
            Thanks Stef, difficult to keep track of all these issues of JALcc. I will
            have to use right key more often!!

            Your JAL Serial + SPI was very interesting. Have been working on designing
            discrete RS232 circuits at work recently although will probably have opto's
            as we get problems with earth loops causing small ADC errors i.e. from
            external sensor via logger (battery powered) to pc. This can make
            calibration difficult.

            Ian
            >Would it be possible to have a comment add and comment remove feature.
            (As
            >per UltraEdit) i.e. select text then comment add would put "-- " in front
            of
            >each line in JAL code. I guess that could be in options so that other
            >languages could be used i.e. // in C.

            Ian, V0.23 has it !!
            (use right mouse button)
            Stef

            >Regards
            >
            >Ian
            >---

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            ---

          • jaguinaga81
            Message 5 of 27 , Feb 28, 2005
              hi,
              anybody knows where can i download JALcc??
              thanks,
              jorge