Simple PIC Programmer

  • G. Shearer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi All,
      I have just updated my web site with new information on how to construct a
      simple PIC programmer with photos, a schematic and complete software that
      runs under Windows95 and 98. I have also included a new section on
      optoelectronics interfacing. The circuits will work with PIC, SX and
      BasicStamp microcontrollers. Your comments are appreciated.

      www.microcontrollertricks.cjb.net

      Best of luck,
      Gary