Hallo radioamateurs...

  • Jiri Holy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi Salva, Gary etc..

      I am pleased that more amateurs here.. My callsign is OK2WY. Nice to see
      that "radioamateur mafia" is so wide, :-)

      Vasile, Salva's callsign ED..something marking that Salva live in
      Spain. Radioamateur's callsigns consists from country dependable prefix
      (like EA-ED is Spain, OK is Czech republic, YO is Romania...) and suffix
      given by local PTT. Each callsign is worldwide unique..

      Have a nice day

      Jiri