Re: procedure names starting with numbers?

  • d_w_jenkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      Wouter,

      I can make one suggestion, if you get really tired of Yahoo

      http://www.freelists.org/

      Our kind of discussion is well within their charter (computer-related technology such as internet, compilers, etc.).

      The down-side, of course, is that everyone has to move and register on the new site.

      It's worth keeping it as a back-up, though.

      regards,

      David