Re: [jallist] testing, erase immediately

  • Vasile Surducan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Branko, you know the caricature ?

      One guys is standing on so little island than he can't sit.
      But he are talking to himself using a one wire telephone saying:
      testing, testing...

      regards,
      Vasile
      http://www.geocities.com/vsurducan

      On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Branko Karaklajić wrote:

      > Poštovani,
      >
      > Test
      >
      > --
      > pozdrav,
      > Branko
      > branek@...
      > http://solair.eunet.yu/~branek
      > ICQ: 15616778

    • Branko Karaklajić
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Hi Vasile,

        Monday, July 01, 2002, 9:11:49 AM, ste napisali:

        Vasile> Branko, you know the caricature ?

        Vasile> One guys is standing on so little island than he can't sit.
        Vasile> But he are talking to himself using a one wire telephone saying:
        Vasile> testing, testing...

        Yes, I now :-) And I feel just like that. My ISP is sometimes so
        'small' that I can't even receive e-mail like normal people do!

        --
        sincerely,
        Branko