Happy holdiday to you all!

  • edwincini
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      Hi Jalliens!

      Everyone is so very quiet. Enjoying the nice holiday, eh? I hope
      you all had a nice day and good weather, wherever your land may be :)

      Now, maybe if no one, posts a message, I'll go down in Jallist
      history and be the only people to post on a whole day!

      Cheers!

      Edwin

      PS. My land is in Malta - bang in the middle of the sunny
      mediterranean.
    • Granzier, Johan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002

        Holiday ?? Not in Holland :-(

        > Now, maybe if no one, posts a message, I'll go down in Jallist
        > history and be the only people to post on a whole day!

        Congratulations, you've just rewritten the history-books !!!

        > Cheers!
        >
        > Edwin
        >
        > PS. My land is in Malta - bang in the middle of the sunny
        > mediterranean.

        Mine is Holland- bang in the middle of all the raindrops ;-)

        > Tied to your PC? Cut Loose and
        > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mobile
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/QBCcSD/o1CEAA/yigFAA/saFolB/TM

      • Javi
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2002
          Hi Johan, Edwin,

          Are you "Keep Alive" function of groups.yahoo? (Hi, hi,...)

          Cheers, Javi.