Re: RaspberryPI - Compiling JAL...

  • dotinsoft
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 21, 2013
      [Regarding JALv2 ARM Architecture (RaspBian 7) Compiler]

      I am trying to get some "certification" for the ARM version of Jav2...
      This is what I am trying right now...

      a) compile all Jallib samples on Win, Lin and Raspi (ARM)
      b) collect compiler's output to text files
      c) create MD5 of all of them individually
      d) compare all...

      Then:
      If I found the same numbers of success and failures on all 3 platform, this can be translated as "Jalv2 on ARM is (somehow) 'certificated' as working"...

      I will write the results here...

      Regards all.
      Valter