Re: old version jal

  • a_b_aldus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2012
      It depends - mostly from the amount of time you are
      willing to invest and how well is your understanding of
      the program - especially if lot of device dependend
      features and assembler commands used. Unfortunately
      JAL error reporting is rudimentary and you will have
      to spend a lot of time first simple making some simple
      syntax changes and commenting some lines just to make
      program to compile. THEN fun starts...

      Arcady