Re: [jallist] PicShell 1.9 available

  • Shawn Standfast
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hey Oliver,

      Just wanted to say cuddos on your program. I've just downloaded it and have
      been playing with it for about 15 minutes so far. I like what I see and have
      been wanting to write a program like this for a while but have lacked the
      Windows programming skills to accomplish it. I have been teaching myself Just
      Basic and I've already got a working window's program that loads a JAL file,
      compiles it, displays the results, and I just started working on a "Schematic
      Editor" for the program. I am wanting to do something similar to PSpice for
      PIC's. Something where you write a definition file for your parts and connect
      it to your PIC with "wires". Then your JAL code is executed and interacts with
      your attached devices just like the "real world." Great for testing out new
      hardware interfaces before trying it on the real thing.

      Anyway, as I was saying, I like what you've been doing but I found one small
      "bug". What does the "Lunch Programmer" do under the "Actions" Menu? Does it
      automatically program the microwave oven with your food requests? LOL!
      Like I said, no big deal, a simple typo, but just thought you might like to
      know about it.

      Shawn

      --- Olivier Carnal <ocarnal@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > PicShell 1.9 is avaiable here :
      >
      > http://www.oca.memebot.com/picshell
      >
      > It mainly correct the "psyco optimization" bug introduced in version
      > 1.8, but also add a ;@use_virtual_delay annotation which
      > can be pretty helpful for real-time simulation
      >
      > I will now try to make it run on linux system, that should be ok, but
      > still to be tested to be sure...
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Olivier

      http://www.geocities.com/sstandfast

    • Olivier Carnal
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
        --- In jallist@yahoogroups.com, Shawn Standfast <sstandfast@...> wrote:

        > Hey Oliver,
        >
        > Just wanted to say cuddos on your program.

        Thanks for your comment, and of course... it's launch not lunch...
        By the way I should think about a "real" lunch option, that may be
        convenient ;)

        Cheers

        Olivier