Re: [jallist] Re: PicShell 1.5 available

  • Stef Mientki
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2007
      >> On the Editor side :
      >> - Find/Replace ctrl+f
      >> - new shortcut ctrl+k (find next), ctrl+j (find prev.)

      don't know what the Linux defaults are,
      but M$-Windows uses F3 and shift-F3 ;-)

      cheers,
      Stef
    • Olivier Carnal
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
        --- In jallist@yahoogroups.com, "Bert van Dam" <bertvandam@...> wrote:
        > Just two things that seem to be incorrect, or maybe
        > I've done something wrong:
        >
        > 1. The measured value on a0 is half of what it should be (127
        instead of
        > 255)
        > 2. The button and slider are on top of eachother in the "debug view"
        window

        > What is "devices path" in the config file?

        hi,

        for 1. this is due to an engine bug (the RRF opcode was wrong)
        for 2. this is a bug too ;)

        both are corrcted now in version 1.5a available on my site
        (file name didn't change)

        BTW : I also added a "bertlib_examples" directory with examples using
        the starterpack

        If no config file is present, compiler points now to :
        C:\PICjal\JAL\Compiler\jalv2.exe
        and libraries to :
        C:\PICjal\JAL\Libraries

        so that Picshell should be "out of the box" compatible with the
        starterpack. Just tell me if there is any problem

        > What is "devices path" in the config file?

        With Stef, we will try to share a common devices structure
        between JALSpY and PicShell. Or may be should I say Picshell will try
        to use some of the JALSpy devices (the digital one)...

        The device path is the location where devices can be put.
        This is still in early developpement and I don't recommand
        using that feature for now (that's why there are no docs on devices
        for now as many things may change...).

        Cheers

        Olivier
      • Bert van Dam
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
          >BTW : I also added a "bertlib_examples" directory with examples using
          >the starterpack

          Wonderful, a great help for people using the starterpack.

          I did a quick test: in the adc example the buttons don't seem to work.

          >If no config file is present, compiler points now to :
          >C:\PICjal\JAL\Compiler\jalv2.exe
          >and libraries to :
          >C:\PICjal\JAL\Libraries

          Perfect!

          Have fun,
          Bert
        • Olivier Carnal
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
            --- In jallist@yahoogroups.com, "Bert van Dam" <bertvandam@...> wrote:

            > I did a quick test: in the adc example the buttons don't seem to work.

            Houps... I forgot to remove them... I just added these buttons
            to test the layout procedure. I will remove them in the next release

            Cheers

            Olivier