compile error jpic.jal line501 char60

  • nc1914
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi I'm new to jal and trying my first program.
      I've tried to compile the first program in the Docs folder, and
      get the error :

      jpic.jal line501 char60 Operator not known for these commands.

      I'm using the latest version (4.60) and it dosen't compile the simple
      flashing led sample program.
      What can I change to make this work.
      I want to use it to control a pic16F676, but I'm happy to work up to
      that, just need to get "off the ground"

      Thanks,
      Nathan.
    • Bert van Dam
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        >Hi I'm new to jal and trying my first program.
        >I've tried to compile the first program in the Docs folder, and
        >get the error :
        >
        >jpic.jal line501 char60 Operator not known for these commands.

        Hi,

        The program you use is for an older version. To use it with JAL 0.4.60 add
        the line

        include JRTL

        as very first in your program, before anything else.

        Have fun,
        Bert

        http://members.home.nl/b.vandam/
        Select: Lonely Nights
      • p.froucht@chello.fr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
          Hi,
          for 4.6 (I still use 4.5) you should have all the libs, in the compiler folder .
          and it should work.

          Patrick