Re: [jallist] Interrupt & timer feature together

  • jean_bernard.fullenwarth@alcatel.fr
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi to all,
      Just to be more precise I'm not at ease with some special feature like
      interrupts, timer and so on and my previous post was to make me a more
      precise idea to how to do.
      In fact I would like if I can use INTE/RB0 and afterwards Tmr0 overflow by
      activating T0IE.
      If I describe the expected flow code:
      Main is running
      A change on RB0 (on fall rise will in my case) is occur this will branch
      to a procedure
      In this procedure I need to have a precise time for decoding IR stream, my
      idea is to wait for Tmr0 overflow to check the state of RB0.
      When to whole sequence is decoded or/and if RB0 is still on the same
      state on a long time or when period is greater then the repeat time
      between two stream, I would enable again INTE/RB0 and branch to main.
      So I for yet it?s the flow I imagine but I?ve any idea how to
      handle/distinct the interrupt from INTE/RB0 and the interrupt coming from
      Tmr0 overflow.
      My comprehension is that a interrupt ever jump to 0x004 address and then
      execute code below until a ?retfie? instruction.
      Btw could I call a procedure inside interrupt code (nesting code) or must
      the whole code be inside it?
      Thanks to all for your help.
      Regards, J-Bernard