RE: [jallist] Dwarf board ethernet

  • Alex Monaghan
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 1, 2004
      On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Wouter van Ooijen wrote:

      > > Any takers for your Dwarf Boards, Wouter?
      >
      > None

      The dwarf boards looks very-very nice for learning application. But in
      this ethernet project my impression is that makes things more complicated.
      I don't think you must be upset Wouter !

      best regards,
      Vasile

    • Richard
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 8, 2004
        To bad I missed it with all the clouds. :(

        Oh well I'll just catch it around next time :p

        --
        Richard, richard@... on 2004/06/08