Re: [jallist] compiler pic 16f877

  • Eur van Andel
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:36:06 +0330, "kalateh" <kalateh@...> wrote:

      >can you tell me with which languege this program (Jal ) work ? please ,
      >with Delphi only ?
      The language is JAL. The compiler makes assembler of that.

      >Do you now a free compiler that work with C languege ???? WIthout registering? except PICANT?
      >I will be thanks if you guide me?
      Not the C language, tha JAL language. It is a bit higher than C. Yes, it is
      free.

      No registering of your name, nor your favourite food.

      No, it is different from PICCANT:

      >Features JAL C2C-plus High Tech PIC C
      >Constants Yes Yes Yes
      >IDE Jalcc, JAL-IDE Yes Yes (under DOS)
      >User def var loc Yes Yes Yes
      >Array size def Stef, Javier Yes Yes
      >Auto array init Stef, Javier Yes Yes
      >arrays in expr Yes Yes Yes
      >Dereferencing ??? Limited Yes
      >Del unused funct Yes Yes Yes
      >Structure/Union Yes No Yes
      >Project support Yes Yes Yes
      >Free version Yes Yes (for PIC16F84 target) Yes, limited
      >Libraries Yes Yes Yes(?)
      >Examples Yes 10 examples in the package 1 example in the evaluation package
      >Platforms Windows 9x/ME/NT/2k/XP Windows 9x/ME/NT/2k DOS
      > DOS DOS
      > Linux Linux
      >Supported procs Scenix(tm), Scenix(tm), Microchip(tm)
      > Microchip(tm) (various types in 3.27) Microchip(tm) (various types in 3.27) (various types)
      >Price Free ~60 US$ 850 US$

      http://www.picant.com/c2c/hightech.html

      We will guide you. Which PIC do you have? Which programmer?

      --
      Ir. E.E. van Andel, Fine Wire Heat Exchangers, Fiwihex B.V. www.fiwihex.com
      Wierdensestraat 74, NL-7604 BK Almelo, The Netherlands eur@...