[jallist] Re: [OT] JAL 04.18 on 486 AVIP board

  • bep@notes.dannet.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Well, my heat control system is prio 255 at the moment, but as soon as the
      wether is getting worse it will work more with it.
      Since jal is lagging strings, i an a bit stuck at the moment (havent used the
      example you gave two days ago)

      Benjamin

      "w. v. ooijen / f. hanneman" <wf@...> on 30-08-99 16:42:47

      Please respond to jallist@egroups.com

      To: jallist@egroups.com
      cc: (bcc: Benjamin Petersen/Dan Net)
      Subject: [jallist] Re: JAL 04.18 on 486 AVIP board

      > (Did you show your wife the Certificate ?)
      Of course I did, and it helps to argue that I am doing something that is
      usefull to some people!
      How is your heating system progressing?
      Wouter.

      Solutions4SURE.com offers over 40,000 name brand computer
      products and customized programs to fit your business and
      technology needs! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/654

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/jallist