Re: [jallist] Serial routines

  • Bert
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 1, 2003
      Wouter has a program using the seriali routine on his website for a 16F877
      (in the 'blink a LED' section, serials) at www.voti.nl, and based on that I
      have a tiny example on my own website (in the Lonely Nights section, two way
      serial com) at www.vandam.tk Maybe this will be of some help.

      Bert

      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 1, 2003
        --- In jallist@yahoogroups.com, "Bert" <loopvogel@z...> wrote:
        > Wouter has a program using the seriali routine on his website for
        a 16F877
        > (in the 'blink a LED' section, serials) at www.voti.nl, and based
        on that I
        > have a tiny example on my own website (in the Lonely Nights
        section, two way
        > serial com) at www.vandam.tk Maybe this will be of some help.
        >
        > Bert

        Bert,

        It is obvious from your website that you have been JAL-ling for
        awhile, how is it that I missed any previous posts from you ??

        Great site, you should consider joining the JAL ring.

        Mike
      • Bert
        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 1, 2003
          Well, 'awhile' is only about a month or so, and I''ve had quite a lot of
          help from Wouter and Stef.
          I'm not very confident yet, but if I can contribute I will!

          Bert

          > Bert,
          >
          > It is obvious from your website that you have been JAL-ling for
          > awhile, how is it that I missed any previous posts from you ??
          >
          > Great site, you should consider joining the JAL ring.
          >
          > Mike

        • Vasile Surducan
          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 2, 2003
            the interval is reliable indeed for pic to pic communications.
            tested ok for 600, 1200 and 2400 bps intrc oscillator

          • Stef
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 2, 2003
              Bert wrote:

              >I'm not very confident yet, but if I can contribute I will!
              >
              >Bert
              >

              >>Bert,
              >>
              >>It is obvious from your website that you have been JAL-ling for
              >>awhile, how is it that I missed any previous posts from you ??
              >>
              >>Great site, you should consider joining the JAL ring.
              >>
              >>Mike

              Indeed, this is a great site !!

              I'm really jealous, you're a real artist, being able to describe such
              difficult issues in such a clear and simple way.

              *Don't hestitate*, and join the jal-ring !!

              btw Wouter, I still see a number of sites pending, why ??

              Stef

            • Sunish Issac
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 2, 2003
                Bert's site is infact real cool, with right kind of clear and
                uncluttered interfcae that I like ...

                Keep it up Bert and keep jalling..

                Sunish

                >I'm not very confident yet, but if I can contribute I will!
                >
                >Bert
                >

                >>Bert,
                >>
                >>It is obvious from your website that you have been JAL-ling for
                >>awhile, how is it that I missed any previous posts from you ??
                >>
                >>Great site, you should consider joining the JAL ring.
                >>
                >>Mike

                Indeed, this is a great site !!

                I'm really jealous, you're a real artist, being able to describe such
                difficult issues in such a clear and simple way.

                *Don't hestitate*, and join the jal-ring !!

                btw Wouter, I still see a number of sites pending, why ??

                Stef

                Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              • Vasile Surducan
                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 3, 2003
                  Sunish, this looks much better, I haven't tested only at
                  3000 lines but definitely I'll switch from PFE to jal_edit.
                  I'm glad I have encouraged you. The result it's proffesional !
                  ASCII chart and terminal ( not tested yet...) looks very usefull tools.
                  I'm asking for your agreement to insert this beautifull program, near the
                  Jalcc, Jalsuite, and Johan's Jaledit on the CD gift comming with the next
                  edition of the book "Microcontrollers for all".

                  top 10 wishes,
                  Vasile
                  http://surducan.netfirms.com

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 3, 2003
                    Hello Vasile,

                    I would be honoured. It would be my pleasure to have my editor in your
                    CD.

                    Best regards,
                    Sunish

                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 3, 2003
                      thank you !

                      On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Sunish Issac wrote:

                      > Hello Vasile,
                      >
                      > I would be honoured. It would be my pleasure to have my editor in your
                      > CD.
                      >
                      > Best regards,
                      > Sunish

                    • Javier Martínez