Body Rafting @ Green Canyon - Pangandaran

  • Frans
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

    Scheduled: 30 October - 1 November 2009

    Body Rafting Adventure at Green Canyon an adventurous trip yet safe for beginner.
    Safety Gear provided: Life vest, helmet

    Difficulty level: Moderate (safe for beginner)

    Pananjung Nature Reserve: sometime black leaf-monkey, semitame deer, hornbill, wild oxcan be spotted here.

    Pangandaran: Kuta style vendors selling necklaces of local shells, canvas umbrealla, craft shops.

    Feel the excitement in exploring the gorge and river from upper side, floating and swimming in the rever following the current (wearing life vest and helmet protection), scrambling around the rock and enjoy the beauty of Cijulang River surrounded by the steeply sloping riverbank.

    There is a local belief that wearing any green clothing in this area  is not wise at all, it'll make the Queen of the South Sea angry and bring misfortune

    Point of Interest

    • Bat cave
    • River canyon
    • Pangandaran Beach
    • Batuhiu Beach
    • Karapyak Beach
    • Batukaras Beach
    • Karangnini Beach
    • Green Valley (optional)
    • Pananjung Nature Reserve
    • Green Canyon

    What can you do?

    • Making new friends
    • Enjoying sunrise and sunset
    • Taking pictures
    • Boat ride to Pangandaran Eastern Beach
    • Body Rafting at Green Canyon
    • Cruising Cijulang River
    • Caving
    • Wild life animals (if we're lucky)
    • Surfing or body boarding
    • Seafood heavens
    • Souvenir shopping
    • Riding bicycle or ATV

    How much do I have to pay?
    Full Board Rp.1,150,000/pax min 8 (eight) pax.
    Might be paid in Rupiah base on Bank Indonesia exchange rate.

    Please call/contact us if you have ever join our last trip to get discounted admission for your self.

    Included
    Accomodation

    • Hotel type for 1 night.
    • Room: Group sharing (twin share), and special request will be based on room availability.

    Transportation

    • Minibus or Bus from Jakarta - Pangandaran (return)
    • Local Transport
    • Boat trip along Green Canyon

    Meals

    • Snacks in the morning (Day 1 only)
    • Main meals will be served 6X (included 1X seafood dinner party)

    Others

    • Travel Insurance
    • Safety Gear: Life jacket, rope installation
    • Local Guides, Trip Leader & Rescue
    • Door Prize from MataKaki (Outdoors Shop), Plaza Semanggi Lt. 2 - B112, Jakarta.

    Excluded

    • Personal expenses
    • Food and drinks outside the package
    • Taxes, if any.

    Registration and Payment
    Cash or Transfer
    mail us your basic Personal Data for insurance coverage purposes:

    Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Gender:
    Home add. & Tel:
    Office adds. & Tel:
    Emergency Contact: --- Name & tel, please.

    Best Regards,
    Frans
    MP: http://efeks.multiply.com/photos
    FB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48445356623&ref=search
    Everything has its beauty but not everybody sees it.

    Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I spend."