Photos of Anantha Nompi Pooja at Bangalore

  • Nitin H.P.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 12:39 PM

      Photos of Anantha Nompi Pooja at Bangalore

      Jai Jinendra!

      On the first day of Anantha Nompi - special pooja, procession, Samavasarana rachana, a special dance by a person carrying the idol of Sarvahna Yaksha on his head, picturisation of Sarvahna Yaksha's happiness about Samavasarana through Yakshagana & other dance forms were organised in the premises  of Karnataka Jain Bhavan, Bangalore by Karnataka Jain Association. This was followed by the Nompi pooja.

      The entire event was a feast to our eyes and I should say the picturisation was the first of its kind ever in Bangalore . For the benefit of those who missed the event here is the link on our website - http://www.jainheritagecentres.com/index.php/photo-gallery/special-events/anantha-nompi-pooja-bangalore-september-2012

      I whole heartedly thank the organisers for organising such a wonderful event.

      Regards

      Nitin H.P.

      www.jainheritagecentres.com