My Atheist Mother

  • Mahavir Sanglikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 1:06 PM

      Hi,

      Most of the Indian women are superstitious because they feel unsecured in family life. Generally they are dependent on father before marriage, on husband after marriage and on sons in older age. In male dominant Indian society she is of no importance. Due to lack of self-confidence, she surrenders herself to the God(s) and superstitions.

      But few women never surrender themselves to the God. They do not believe in superstitions. I am proud to say that my mother was one of such women. Read about her true Jain Spirit at:

      http://mahavir-sanglikar.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-atheist-mother-and-her-death.html

      -Mahavir Sanglikar

      Jain Friends, Post Box No. 58
      Jagannath Complex, 199 Mumbai-Pune Rd.