For information -old News-**P.P. Kanji swami janam jayanti(115 Th.)

  • jyotindra doshi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010

      --- On Wed, 2/25/04, jyotinjain@... <jyotinjain@...> wrote:

      From: jyotinjain@... <jyotinjain@...>
      Subject: **P.P. Kanji swami janam jayanti(115 Th.)
      To: jyotinjain@...
      Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2004, 9:12 PM

      JAI JINENDRA-JAI KAHAN SADGURU
      Respected MUMUKSHUS:

      ***PARAM PUJYA Kanji swami janam jayanti(115 Th.)***

      We will celebrate PARAM PUJYA Kanji swami janam jayanti(115 Th.)At JAIN SOCIETY OF METROPOLITAN CHICAGO-USA on APRIL 25-04 SUNDAY.

      PROGRAM Detail: Abhishek,POOJA,Janma-vadhai in Front of KAHAN SADGURU PHOTO,sadguru Bhakti,Life & teaching of P.P. kanjiswami by youth & Parents,Taped Pravachans,+++? etc.

      This year we are inviting mumukshus nation wide to participate in the program.Out of Town Mumukshus who want's to attend the program can contact committee for Registartions & information.

      For sponsoring this Program & or Swami vatsalaya sponsorship or hosting out of Town mumukshus guest
      Please contact:

      jyotindra N.Doshi*jyotinjain@...
      (coordinating committee)
      Kirit Shah***