VJS will participate "DELHI BOOK FAIR-2008" for propagate to Jainism

  • SANJAY KUMAR JAIN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2008

      Dear friends,

                         Sadar Jai Jinendra

                   You will be glad to know that Vishwa Jain Sangathan will participate in Delhi Book Fair' 2008 (from 30th Aug to 7th Sep' 2008) at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The timings of fair will be from 10am to 8pm.

                   As you know that more then 9 lacs people of all communities visited this fair last year i.e. in 2007 fair. We visited this fair many times but could not find any stall for Jainism so 1st time we have booked a stall in this fair.

      Researchers, professors, doctors, historians, scholors, students, publishers, writers etc. (almost all educated persons) from India & another countries visit this fair in the search of new books, informations & materials etc.

      The purpose of participating the fair is as follows:-

      1. Propagate of Jain religion, 24 Jain Tirthankars & its principles etc...

      2. Propagate that Bhagwan Adinath was 1st Jain Tirthankar of this Yuga. He propagated Jainism.

      3. Propagate about oldest Jain temples & Tirthkshetras of India & Jain idols (established in temples of India and in museums of India & abroad) through photo albums.

      4. Propagate of Jain Laws, Jain Astrology, Jain Music, Jain Maths, Jain Science, handwritten oldest Jain manuscripts, Jain coins, Jain stamps, Jain web sites, Jain colleges etc.......

      5. Informing to all about occupied Jain tirthkshetras  & idols by the some persons of another religions.

      6. Living of Jain Saints

      7. Why religious Minority status require to Jains?

      We will distribute books & other material related to Jainism to specific persons or who will show interest in Jainism or as required through this fair. As you know all that many publishers publish that Jain religion started by Mahavir Bhagwan 6 B.C.. We will clarify it.

      We will require volunteers for the above fair for educating to all about the Jainism / its principles / its saints etc... so if you can spare some time for Jainism or propagate of Jainism among the all then please inform us for suitable date & time period at your earliest as possible but we will be unable to pay any amount for the rendered service.

                           If you want to help us in the above matter or in our following projects :-

      1. releasing oldest Jain Idols on superdari from different Police Stations thru different

          Courts

      2. Case for Minority Status nationally in High Court and liasoning with State Minorities

          Commissions & Ministries

      3. Closing of abattoirs during paryushan parv nationally

      4. Free madical camps / catract operation camps for poors of all communities

      5. Help of Jain students in education for books or fees

      6. Sarita Matter etc................

                         Please send donation by Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of "VISHWA JAIN SANGATHAN" or you can deposit directly in VJS Saving Account No. 1765000100244608 in Punjab National Bank of your city and inform us so that we could send donation receipt for the same.

      If you want to provide any book or any other article related to propagate to Jainism free of cost in the above noted fair through us then please send a sample of the same.

      We want your suggestions for 100% success in all above projects. Pl help us.

      Thanking you and hoping your kind co-operation in the matter.

      Sunjay Jain, President

      Vishwa Jain Sangathan (Regd.)

      "Deeksha Kunj", IX/1976,

      Lane No.4, Kailash Nagar,

      Delhi -  110031 (India)

      MoB#: 09312278313, 09213691505

      E-Mail: vishwajains@...

    • Shah Jayesh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 8:46 PM
        Please ask generous Jains to donate atleast Rs 5 per each member of his family. The work you intend to undertake is great. I think some prominent Jain Sadhus should be taken into confidence.

        Jayesh Shah,
        dwarka@yahoogroups.com; jainsofmadras@yahoogroups.com; jainterapanth@yahoogroups.com; tamil-jain@yahoogroups.com; vishwajains@yahoogroups.com; yji2005@yahoogroups.com
        CC: jain_pictures@yahoogroups.com; jaina_teachers@yahoogroups.com; jainca@yahoogroups.com; jaingroup@yahoogroups.com; jainism2@yahoogroups.com; jainsangh@yahoogroups.com; jainspirit@yahoogroups.com; jainway@yahoogroups.com; kundkund@yahoogroups.com; oswal@yahoogroups.com; yjic@yahoogroups.com
        From: vishwajains@...
        Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:04:08 -0700
        Subject: <Jain Friends*> VJS will participate "DELHI BOOK FAIR-2008" for propagate to Jainism

[...]

        E-Mail: vishwajains@ yahoo.com

        WL Messenger : Stay connected to friends and family with the New Windows Live Messenger. Get it now. Try it now!