Re: about Tarunsagar ji

  • sachin patil
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2007
      Jay jinendra Samit ji,
       dont worry about it. Tarun sagar Maharaj announced recently to take appropirate medicines to recover from thier seak. docter from Mumbai had checked him, according to doctor if TarunSagarji maharj take medicine intine then they will recover soon. And now TarunSagarji Maharaj has decieded to take those medicines and right now he is recovering day by day.
        Still he is in Kolhapur for his Charturmass. I am from Kolhapur so I got all info. about this issue.   We need such a great person in our community.

      samit jain <samitjain_mca@...> wrote:
      Jai Jinendra,

      few minutes back I came to know that Shri Tarun Sagar Ji Maharaj is too ill that he is thinking about sallekhna.
      Will anyone please provide me more information and latest update.

      I am totally shocked and could not believe it.

      Samit Jain

    • Nathulal Jain
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
        Jai Jinendra, Sachinji,

        Thank you very much for providing updated information about His Holiness Shree Maharaj shree Tarun Sagarji.

        Please keep update information in future as well.

        We all will pray to GOD for the quick recovery of Shree Maharaj Shree.

        Jai Jinendra

        samit jain <samitjain_mca@ rediffmail. com> wrote:
        Jai Jinendra,

        few minutes back I came to know that Shri Tarun Sagar Ji Maharaj is too ill that he is thinking about sallekhna.
        Will anyone please provide me more information and latest update.

        I am totally shocked and could not believe it.

        Samit Jain

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
      • Ketan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2009
          Jay Jinendra...
          Where is Shree Tarun sagarji Maharaj these days? Can anyone provide
          Any information regarding contact no. and adrees?

          Thank you n regards..
          -Ketan

          --- In jainfriends@yahoogroups.com, Nathulal Jain <nljain11@...> wrote:

          > Jai Jinendra, Sachinji,
          >
          > Thank you very much for providing updated information about His
          Holiness Shree Maharaj shree Tarun Sagarji.

          > Please keep update information in future as well.
          >
          > We all will pray to GOD for the quick recovery of Shree Maharaj Shree.
          >
          > Jai Jinendra

          Autos.
          > http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html

        • Vijay Ukhalkar
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 19, 2009
            Now Shree Tarun sagarji Maharaj is at Nanded in Maharashtra

            Dr Vijay Ukhalkar Govt. Ayurved College, Nanded. 431601   Residence: 125 - A, 'Shivani', Ganesh Nagar, Nanded. 431602   Mobile : 09422171987

            Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.yahoo.com/