NY 2007 Greetings

  • Prof. C. Devakumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      Dear Esteemed Friends and Colleagues
      We wish for you the New Year 2007 to be free from all mental and physical barriers so that you enjoy sunshine that is nityodayam.
      I have specially chosen the Bhaktamar stotra No. 18 for this occasion
      (http://www.jainworld.com/bhs/bhsscript.htm).
      Thy dazzling idyllic face illumines the minds in the universe
      Dispels fallacy, fog and woe, the perilous dusk and perverse
      The Eternal glow that neither wanes nor waxes nonpareil moon
      Never sets, never eclipsed and never clouded even in monsoon

       Your well-wishers
      Dev & Usha
      Delhi 09313099335
      with
      Shikha (USA)

    • amit surana
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        Wish you and your family a very happy and proserous new year.

        http://mail.yahoo.com