Re: Child Diksha

  • Vishal Shah
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006
      Well,

      If you are going on RIGHT PATH, no need to ask any one
      or any kind of permission required.

      Son of Shri Krishna, Pradyuman Kumar wanted to be
      monk. He started to ask all of his elders one by one.
      His Grandpa, His Dad, His Mom. Everyone denied him and
      recommended him for delay. When he asked his wife. His
      wife said,"whether you become Sadhu or not, I will
      become Aryika now at this moment. This thing is not
      permission kind of thing".

      Then, Pradyuman Kumar is in Moksha now. His Dad Shri
      Krishna is in 'Narak' now. His Granpa/Grandma died in
      Dwarika Nagari fire.

      Grown up means not more intelectual with respect to
      'Vairagya'.

      Note: Time is changed now. Children should not go for
      Diksha.

      Good Luck.

      Vishal.

      --- Shah Jayesh <jayesh_vardhman@...> wrote:

      > May I correct you? Vitraag Paramatma Shri Mahavirji
      > did not renounce the world until He got permission
      > to do from his elders. This shows that you must
      > cultivate the quality to obey the elders. Mahavirji
      > was matured from very childhood.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Jayesh Shah / Surat

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited