Re: Jain Dharmshala / Mandir/ Teerths

  • Mr a j
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      hellow Nitin
      Jai jinender
      There is no doubt you are doing a wonderfull job.May I
      suggest that you add all different sect of Jain
      Teerath,dharamsalas etc.It would be greatly
      appreaciated if one can give some kind of rating to
      dharamsala ie 5* ,4* like hotels.This is not that we
      want same kind of services but asking for a clean
      bathroom,beds etc is not asking too much.In the last
      20 years I have only stayed twice in
      Dharamsalas,because of the attitude of managers and
      dirty smelly accomodations.I would love to stay in
      dharamsals and eat clean food with my children and
      visit teerth and listen to sadhus.Cleaniness is next
      to god.
      If possible add e mails addresses for quick responses
      where possible.
      We must push the idea of welcoming any Jain regardless
      of their sect in any dharamsalas.I have been many
      times ashamed answering these questions.
      I appreaciate this may not be your brief.
      Please keep the good work going.People dont like
      changes but changes are what keep us going and
      developing.
      Arvinder Jain

      --- "Nitin H.P." <nitinhp@...> wrote:

      > Hello Friends,
      > Sreepalanji is very right. Just keep
      > persuing things and you
      > will get the fruits one day. In our website we have
      > given the addresses of
      > arround 108 dharmashalas and information of arround
      > 800 Heritage Centres at
      > our website www.jainheritagecentres.com and would be
      > updating it as and when
      > we get the information.
      > When we had launched our website initially we got a
      > very bleak response not
      > just off the internet but even on the internet.
      > There were many people who
      > passed on negative comments about our efforts.
      > Ofcourse there were some
      > people who really appreciated our work. Now after
      > three years when we look
      > back we see that the same people are realising
      > things and giving good
      > response. This is how things work its all but the
      > persuing things that give
      > fruits.
      > Thanking you,
      > with regards,
      > Nitin H..P.
      > Webmaster & Chief Coordinator
      > www.jainheritagecentres.com

      === message truncated ===

    • chandraprakash shah
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
        Dear friends,

        It is sad to note that every day a single item being displayed and repeated about any subject by the same message sender. Is this required? Does this sevre any meaningful purpose? If possible try to avoid it and offer some more new news.
        Please excuse me for presenting my thoughts here.

        Chandraprakash shah