Re: [Jain Friends] Any good sites for Jain stories / Legends

  • Bhavna Mehta
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi
      Jai Jinedra
      I had initially posted this message. Can you please give me contact number or emal address of Mr. Pravin K Shah
      Thank you
      Bhavna

      =================Pravin K. Shah, Chairperson
      JAINA Education Committee
      Email - Pkshah1@...
      http://www.pluralism.org/affiliates/shah/index.php
      =================
      Naresh Shah <Naresh-IndiraShah@...> wrote:
      Jai Jinendra.

      If you are interested, you may want to contact Mr. Pravin K. Shah of JAINA Education Committee for this purpose.

      Regards,

      Naresh

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2004
        Hi

        Thank you all very much who responded to my this mail. I am really enjoying reading the Jain literature and the information is over whelming.

        Jai Jinendra

        Bhavna

      • osden1232000
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2004