Need route for tirthas & famous places in Rajasthan

  • Samkit
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004
      Hi,
      I need some help from u ppl.
      We are going to Jesalmer (Rajasthan) in this diwali.
      Our programme is of 7-8days.
      We need route for our tour.
      We are going there from ahmedabad on 14/11/2004.
      Please suggest me a route which cover maximum tirths as well as other
      famous places.

      --
      સમકિત ભણશાળી
      (Samkit Bhanshali)
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
        hello i am raj
        u start from adi and reach abu raod and take lunch at
        manpur tirth then after lunh start from there and
        touch pavapuir and bheru tarak tirh and from there go
        to mandoli tirth and take dinnear threre and start
        from their by 6.30 pm so u can reach nakoda tirth by
        night 9.30 pm in between u can ouch jahaj temple at
        bakarawhili going nakoda.
        from second day u start by noon to jodhpur and reach
        by evning to osiya stay at osiya at night and third
        day morning at 12 pm after taking lunch u start for
        jaislamer vai folodi ramdevra etc u will reach
        jaislmer by 8 pm. stay full day at jaislmer fourth
        day u stary morning from jaislamer and take lunch at
        jodhpur its 6 hous from jaislamer.
        from their u goto rankpur u will reach at night 8 pm
        next day u do panchtirth of rankpu sorrowding . here
        your 5 days over same day u start for udaipur. 6th day
        in udaipur and then go kaseriya ji and reach adi on 7
        day or even 6th day night

      • Samkit
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
          Thanks you very much for this help.
          I think this is the great benifit when you join a large group of jain friends.

          --
          સમકિત ભણશાળી
          (Samkit Bhanshali)