Re: [Jain Friends] WWW.KANAKAGIRI.ORG LAUNCHED

  • Nitin H.P.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
      Dear Nidhi Jain & Shan Parisa,
      Jai Jinendra,
      Its really great to hear your
      encouraging comments about our new website http://WWW.KANAKAGIRI.ORG .
      These words take us a long. All are always welcome to Kanakagiri. I welcome you all to Kanakagiri on behalf of the Pontiff and the committee.
      Yes Shan as you said the pontiff Sri Bhuvanakeerthiji has got lot of
      foresight and wisdom and is the guiding spirit behind all the developmental
      works at Kanakagiri and in this part of Karnataka.

      Thanking you,
      with regards,
      Nitin H.P.

      Webmaster and Chief Co-ordinator