RE: [jainsamachar] Parasnath Gone: A different View

  • Mahavir Chavan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Dear Harshad,

      Jai Jinendra.

      Please read my previous mail carefully, you will find
      that the issue I have razed is not 'Digambars V/s
      Shwetambars', and we have nothing to do with Digambars
      or Shwetambars. The real issue is outsider Jains
      capturing teerthkshetras of local Jains. The outsider
      Jains include both Digambars and Shwetambars of
      western India and for us, both of them are guilty.

      You wrote: �.and if the Murtipujaks of Gujarat BOUGHT
      it, then of course it belongs to them. Well, We are
      against �Buying� Gods, Temples, Religion,
      Teerthakshetras etc. The multinational companies are
      going to buy India and there is no difference between
      views of them and you.

      You wrote that you have never heard the story of
      Saraks. I know it. You people know the Jains only who
      belongs to your caste and subcaste, or your linguistic
      group. Well.if you are going to visit Parasnath Hills,
      just visit the surrounding villages and you will find
      Saraks. But I know that you people will never visit
      them as they are �poor� Jains and there is no scope to
      collect money in the name of religion.

      The basic question is why a teerkshetra of all Jains
      should be under ownership of some people belonging to
      a single caste and subsect? If you talk about unity of
      Jains, you should be ready to give equal
      representation to Jains of various linguistic groups,
      sects and castes.

      Mahavir

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/_sTslB/TM

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef
      name=winmail.dat

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • ASAUS
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Jai Jinendra ,

        Respected all,
        I belong to southern part of India. Through this group only i come to know about some schloers like Devendragi,Mahaveerji.

        My kind request all those who consider them as scholers or leading persones is our community is, we already suffered allot because of our ego and our hostile behavioue towards each-other.We are not unite anytime when it come to intrest of our community.We are blaming each other, which is not at-all good.
        Atleast now leave this wrost behaviour of blaming each other,consider all Jains as equal either they may be Digambars or Swetambars, wheather they belong to Western or Estern or south or North part of india, Wheather they are poor or rich.
        Be behave like a united community.I think this we can learn from muslims.I really appreciate their unity.
        I am not intented to blame anyone here.But i think whatever i said is correct.
        So its my humble request to all Jains is Be United.
        If we are united we can face any challenges.

        Regards
        SheetalKumar