to join kundkund & jain heritage yahoo group

  • abhishek jain
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      Can anyope help me to join these (jain heritage
      /kundkund) groups

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • jyoti kothari
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        1.Just search the groups in yahoo groups.
        2. click the icon "join the group"
        3. fill up the form.
        4.Submit.
        Thanx,
        jyoti Kothari
        --- abhishek jain <abhish_jain@...> wrote:
        > Can anyope help me to join these (jain heritage
        > /kundkund) groups

        > http://messenger.yahoo.com/

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • abhishek jain
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
          I tried to open the site groups.yahho.com 10 -12 times
          but unable to succeed. thats why I post the request to
          add my name(my assumption is moderator of those groups
          are also in this group)

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/