Jainism is Hindu or what

  • Raj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      Dear friends

      jai jinendra

      a long discussion is going on whether jain is hindu or a other religion . i
      would like to tell you all that jain is not a religion . jain is a way of
      jin by which tirthankars goes to moksha . after the 500 yrs of nirvan of
      bhagwan mahavir their followers give this panth a new name called " jain "
      . jain is who bealives the saying of bhagwan mahavir or other tirthankars .
      all the vani of tirthankars are same . they were not jain . they were
      kshatriyas . all the tirthankrs are born in kshatriya family by niyam and
      there is never any change . once jiv of bhagwan mahavir was came in the
      womb of bramhin mother . but the Indra came to know and they change the
      womb and bring the jive of bhagwan mahavir in the kshatriya mother .

      so the discussion has no meaning of jain or hindu . the way by which a jive
      goes to moksha that is only one , and we call it jain.by following the
      saying of tirthankars a christian , a muslim , a hindu or of any other
      religion can go to moksha .

      i hope the gyani members of group would be agree with me .

      Rajesh jhonsa