Re: [Jain Friends] This is Stupid!

  • Arun Tibrewal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      Very sound advice Mayur !

      There are other groups available in yahoo for the choice of users. We select our discussion group according to our choice particularly on the subject on which we want to learn and adopt. The posting made in groups are according to the subject and if any individual has any other likings then he/she must select other groups available.

      Secondly, Since critics are persons who give us ways to improve ourselves. We welcome critics on the groups, but, it should carry the group theams.

      I strongly suggest that no one has right to attack on the fundamental choice of individual.

      Thanks and best regards

      Arun Tibrewal
      Kolkata

      Mayur Jain <mayur_j1980@...> wrote:
      Jai Jinendra to all my Friends,

      Lonely guy is criticising us... and It is not his fault it is
      because he is not aware of what Jainism is... It is because

      Look man,
      What do you know about Religion???
      What do you know about Jainism??
      What do you know about the its origin???

      1)What is Religion??
        Religion is "Vastu ka Swabhaav" means the nature of object...
        This is what we people are trying to find out in Science and we
        have just change the name of the subject...

      2)What is Jainism???
        Jainism is a pure Science of learning and understanding things in
        nature and what are the laws behind governing them...

      3)What do you know about its origin??
        Jainism is a law of nature and the law doesn't change with
        time.. so this religion has no beginning and no end...

      and Finally, how can a man blame another religion of which he
      doesn't know anything.

      Regards.
      Mayur Jain.

      Visit our sites at: http://jainfriends.faithweb.com and http://rightfaith.tripod.com