FW: [Jain Friends] Jainism and Graphology (Science of Handwriting analysis)

  • Pushkar Bagmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003

      Thanks to all for the encouraging response.  Since many of you have shown interest in the course and asked further details, I am giving them below:

      The next batch is going to be held in Pune commencing 18 and 20 July (two different batches) with timings of 9 am to 1 pm .  The classes will be held every Friday (batch commencing 18 July) and every Sunday (batch commencing 20 July) for 6 such Fridays/Sundays.  The venue is YMCA, Quarter Gate, Laxmi Road , Pune.

      The Mumbai batch will be held sometime in October at Ruparel college.

      For getting any further information the contact details are: Mr Milind Rajore – Tel (Office) 020 6124974 or (Reliance Cell) 020 3100 1891 or (Home) 020 6111985.

      All those who stay in Mumbai can refer to yesterday’s edition (30 June) of Education Times (supplement of TOI) wherein there is a half page article on Milind Rajore published on the cover page itself.

      Jai Jinendra!

      Pushkar Bagmar